Thursday, August 04, 2011

God Hears....



14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15 And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.
(1 John 5:14-15, NIV)

14 And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him. 15 And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for.
(1 John 5:14-15, NLT)


Yes, He hears us! If we are confident that He is listening to every petitions and requests we make, he will give us what we as for him! Be bold! Take the chance!


I’ve been struggling in my work lately. Actually, not just lately, it’s been months now. Honestly, I’m not happy anymore. My enthusiasm towards work faded away. I don’t know how and why. I do love my work and my co-associates but there’s something missing and that’s happiness. Maybe you’re asking, how is that? Right? She loves her work but she’s not happy anymore. Conflicting? But that’s what I’m feeling right now. There are things which are unexplainable.

Maybe God did not give me the item (Cashier I) because He wants me to explore other nature of work. He wants me to move forward and get out of my comfort zone. Yes, comfort zone. I’ve been with DTI for 2 years now. Doing the same stuffs every day.

God knows my desires “for it is Him who gave these desires.” (Philippians 2:13). He knows that I like to have a 5 working days of work and He also know that I love to travel and to explore new things. I remember my former bf asked me what present do I want for my birthday and I told him, “I want to have a travelling bag!” Then He asked me, “Where are you going? Why travelling bag?” I replied, “I will travel and explore the world!” Seriously, I told those things to him but he did not give me the thing I asked for. LOL! Now, I’ve learned that I can travel and explore even without a travelling bag (though I have one. Hehehe). I just need an e-ticket, money for food and hotel accommodation, and a simple backpack for my stuffs.

Enough of that. If God still want me to work here, I know He will turn the situation around and do it for my own good. If not, I know He will give me a career where I can maximize my God given potentials/talents.

Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for the desires you put inside my heart and for hearing all my petitions and requests. We know you are able to do great and mighty things any man can’t imagine. We love you, Dad! We give you back all the glory and honor, in Jesus’ name, Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace