Sunday, August 21, 2011

Be Still....



When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father you are King over the flood
I will be still and know You are God

Struggles? Problems? Difficulties? Sickness? Nothing can stop me from praising and honoring God! Satan did not know that the more trouble I am in, the more I cling to God! Praise God!


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you Father for always here with me. For without you, I am nothing, I am useless. Thank you for your confidence in me. Lord help me to see myself as you see me no matter what. I love you, Dad. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace