Sunday, August 28, 2011

Inspired by CHRIST!


Let’s talk about inspiration. What is inspiration? Pastor Anthony’s definition of this word is “any influence that arouses efforts for us to do well”.

Now, let me ask you. Who inspired you in everything you do? Well, I have so many inspirations in my life but there is someone who standout among them, his name is Jesus. Why Him? We all know what Jesus did for us on the cross. He sacrificed his life for us to save us from all our sins. Also through Jesus, the love of our Father is revealed to us and He is the exact representation of his being.

I believe that we have the same inspiration in life. Let us focus our eyes to Him no matter what.

+ + + + +

I had a great day with my Life Group and Vinky (Pastor Ru’s disciple) today. So sad that Krisette wasn’t able to go with us for some reason and that reason has a purpose. We dine and shop at Marquee Mall after Sunday Celebration. We also meet other catalysts (yuppies) Joanne, Tam, Allan and Shawn. And I had the chance to see my foster parents (Kong Jerry and Ate Sha), my sisters (Ate Joan and Toni) and baby Tash (Ron) at the mall.

Here are today’s captured moments…

At Max's Restaurant...
From L-R: Jeng, Me, Vinky, Tina, Remsy and Joanne. Thanks Shawn for the pic.
More photos? Click here...

Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for your son, Jesus Christ. For through Him we are save from all our sins. Jesus, thank you for the cross and for sacrificing your life for us. I know that we don’t deserve it but still you did that for us. I love you, Dad. In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace