Thursday, August 11, 2011

Glecy's Bundle of JOY

For you created my inmost being;

you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
(Psalm 139:13-14, NIV)


I was worried for my sister this morning. They texted me saying that she’s already in labor but her baby was still inside her womb. I texted some my friends and asked them to include her in their prayers.

I went to the clinic after work and prayed for her and for her child’s safety. When Auntie Vane arrived at the clinic, Auntie Phen and I decided to leave them so that she can rest and I can have my quiet time (I’m excited, ya know!). But before leaving the clinic I told them, “Manganganak yan pagkaalis namin”.

When I got home, Auntie Phen told me that my sister already delivered Matthew. I praise God for their safety and for the blessing He gave us.

Here are the photos of Matthew..

He weigh 6.5lbs.. 

More photos? Click here...

Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for the bundle of joy you gave us. I pray that you will use Matthew in your ministry. Thank you for the spiritual seeds you planted in His heart. I know you will meet everything they need. We bring you back all the glory, praises and honor. In Jesus’ name, Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace