Thursday, August 18, 2011

OBEY!


It’s been a week now since the Holy Spirit waking me up as early as 5:00am every day. One morning, I told God, “Dad, please let me sleep. I still want to sleep. I need rest, you know…” Then He answered me, “I’m waking you up to pray!” As an obedient daughter, I did not bother on what He told me. If He can only scold me, maybe He will say to me, “availability, huh?!” But He is not like that. While I was in the bathroom in our office yesterday, He reminds me of what I did early that morning. I did not stand up when He wake me up. Then I answered Him, “Ok, Dad! Tomorrow, I will do what you want me to do.”

Tomorrow came which is today. LOL! Though I’m sick (cough and cold and even lost my voice due to dry cough), I did what He wants me to do. Nothing can stop me from praising and honoring our God. As I was reading the scriptures today from the “Extreme Fruitfulness Bible Reading Plan”, I was amaze to Elisha’s anointing and I told God, “Lord, give me a double portion of what Elisha has”. And also what He did to King Jehoshaphat’s army to win the war with surrounding nations. I love what God said to the king and to the people of Judah and Jerusalem.

“Listen, all you people of Judah and Jerusalem! Listen, King Jehoshaphat! This is what the Lord says: Do not be afraid! Don’t be discouraged by this mighty army, for the battle is not yours, but God’s.” (2 Chronicles 20:15)

If we want God’s mercy and grace to chase and to overtake us down, we must obey the things He wants us to do. Those things are not meant to harm us but to bless us more. I want to close with this scripture:

If they listen and obey God, they will be blessed with prosperity throughout their lives. All their years will be pleasant.
(Job 36:11, NLT)

+ + + + +

Whatever exists has already been named, and what man is has been known; no man can contend with one who is stronger than he. (NIV)

Everything has already been decided. It was known long ago what each person would be. So there's no use arguing with God about your destiny. (NLT)
(Ecclesiastes 6:10)

Thank you, Sette for this wonderful message. Lovelove!


+ + + + +

Today's captured moments...

Puppy in the office!


Rosy with the pup...
Ninong Bob
I love puppies!

Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for reminding me every day to thank you for your goodness and faithfulness in my life. Forgive me, Father, if most of the times I’m stubborn to obey your words. But you are so gracious and merciful enough to forgive me. Teach and correct my heart, Dad. In Jesus’ name. Amen!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

1xbet - Best Bet in 1xBet - Download or Install for Android
1xbet is the best betting app in the worrione world created for 바카라 esports. It is a one of the safest 1xbet korean and most trusted names among players. It offers ventureberg.com/ a user friendly interface

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace