Friday, August 12, 2011

Gift of Life

Ayelle and I went to the clinic this morning to see Matthew for the first time. When I first saw Him, the first thing I asked to the baby is “Have you already thanked God for the gift of life, Matthew?” My sister answered me, “yes!” “Well, that’s good”, I told her. Then I speak blessing to baby Matt and left.

“The LORD bless you and keep you;
the LORD make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace.”
(Number 6:24-26, NIV)


Here are some photos of today's captured moments..

With my pamangkins.. Ayelle and Baby Matt

Oh my! Lalong umitim si Ayelle.. >.<

Baby Ayelle.. hihihihi! More photos? Click here...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

“My life is so miserable; I feel sorry for myself because my life is so wrenched!”

Have you ever thought of this mentality? Well, I did before. I also thought of ending my life during those times but I can’t because I’m afraid and I don’t know how to face our Almighty Father when I meet Him in heaven. Weird, isn’t it? I don’t want Him to get disappointed with me.

According to the book I’m reading, “Self-pity keeps us trapped in the past” which is true. I’ve been wandering for how many years due to this mentality and I always blame myself for the bad things that happened to me. And worst, I also blame God for those things. The more I thought, the more pitiful I felt then.

Now, every time that those things come to my mind, I always say to myself, “You’re terrible before but now you’re terrific! Good thing you are changed now. That you are not the Glaiza you used to be. That you've learned how to let go and trust God more!” Of course, I’m still experiencing difficulties but I always reminding myself that my God is bigger than anything in this world.


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for the second chance that you’ve given me. I know that I’ve done terrible things before but your love, grace and compassion changed me to be a terrific person now. Thank you, Dad for helping me to be the person you want me to be. I pray that everything I do gives you glory and honor. I love you, Dad! In Jesus’ name, Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace