Wednesday, August 03, 2011

New Heart and New Spirit

26 And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you.
I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender,
responsive heart. 27 And I will put my Spirit in you so that you will follow
my decrees and be careful to obey my regulations.28 “And you will live in Israel,
the land I gave your ancestors long ago. You will be my people (child),
and I will be your God (Father).
(Ezekiel 36:26-28, NLT)

God wants us to give a new heart and a new spirit in us to start a new life with Him. But for us to have a new life with Him, we need to confess our sins (we are all sinners) and we need to follow His decrees and to obey his regulations. Yes, it's hard to do so we need to ask the Holy Spirit to guide and lead us along the righteous path. 

I, myself have many things to confess such as asking forgiveness to someone I've hurt and to forgive someone who hurt me. It's hard but I love God. I will do it for Him and for myself. As this quote says, “Forgiveness is not something we do for other people—WE DO IT FOR OURSELVES—to get well and move on!”

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Today is a fruitful day! Dawn watch (5:00am), division meeting (9:30am-3:00pm), spiritual consultation with my LG leader, Jeng (6:50pm-7:45pm) and Life Group (8:00pm-11:00pm). Tiring yet fulfilling! Thank you, God, for the supernatural strength and excellent health!


Here are some pictures during and after our lifegroup!

Backyard. Before Life group.
From L to R: Sha, Jeng, Glyze, Borj, Mei, Tina, Cristi, Remz and Krisette

Atche (Pastora Erica) and my Life Group.
We are sisters in Christ

Let’s pray.



Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for the new heart and new spirit! May we use these “new” for your greater glory. I love you, Dad. In Jesus’ name, Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace