Thursday, August 25, 2011

They'll get it ONE DAY!


I received a message from a friend this morning and it made me super sad. I know that its been a long time since the five of us gathered. I told them beforehand that I’m not available every Wednesday due to my commitment to God and I don’t want to compromise it but if they don’t understand it, it’s ok.

While talking to my best friend, he reminded me of this song, All Day by Hillsong United. The lyrics speak what is happening to me right now. And I like what it says to the last sentence in the first verse, “They’ll get it one day”. Read the lyrics below.

[Verse 1]: 
I don't care what they say about me 
It's alright, alright 
I don't care they think about me 
It's alright, they'll get it one day 

[Pre-Chorus] 
I love you, I'll follow you 
You are my, my life 
I will read my bible and pray 
I will follow you all day 

[Verse 2]: 
I don't care what it costs anymore 
Cos' you gave it all and I'm following you 
I don't care what it takes anymore 
No matter what happens I'm going your way 

[Chorus]: 
All Day 

All Day now 
All Day 

[Bridge]: 

Anyone around can see 
Just how good you've been to me 
For all my friends that don't know you 
I pray that you would save them too 

Going back to the first paragraph, I went to the bathroom and cried when I read the message. I asked God on what He wants me to learn from my situation now and I also told Him that I have no regrets in attending my Life Group last night. Then He made me realized that people are unique. They have different perspective. Others may like to read biblical verses and encouraging quotes and others do not. Even though they told me to delete their names in my GM list, I will still include them. As the writer of Hebrews says, encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.”


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for your grace! I may be experiencing problems and struggles with my friends now but I know you will turn the situation around and they will get it one day. I pray O Lord that they will see the changes you did to me and they will also desire those changes to happen in their lives. Thank you and I love you, Dad. In Jesus’ name, Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace