Sunday, August 07, 2011

Ayelle's 2nd Bday!

 ♫♪ Lifted up
He defeated the grave
Raised to life
Our God is able
In His name
We overcome
For the Lord
Our God is able ♫♪

I love this song. I think, I have nothing to share more. The song explains itself. Hehe!


I attended Bibleway Sunday Service and His Life Family Gig awhile ago. I am grateful to be part of these churches and I believe God will use them for his greater glory.

Pastor Paul (Bibleway) message is about “A Life with Direction” (actually, it’s a series message). What He means about this is that our life must be patterned or aligned to the life of Jesus here on earth (free from sins). Yes, we are sinners but our sins are paid through the blood and life of Jesus. We should use our lives living in righteousness and to share His gospels to others.

While Pastor William (His Life) message is about “Atmosphere of Healing and Miracles: Creating the Spiritual Environment for God to move in our lives”. He told us Three Constitutes of the Atmosphere of Healing and Miracle. First, A Pressing Need. We should turn our pressing need into pressing seed. Then plant the pressing seed to the word of God and wait for your miracle to come. Second, Resolved Obedience and third, Respect for the Word. We all know in obeying and respecting God’s word everything will follow. Blessing upon blessings, favor upon favors, etc.

I’ve learned today that “if you want your family to be blessed by God, you should respect and obey His commands”. Read the scripture below to understand what I mean.

That night the Lord appeared to Isaac and said, ‘I am the God of your father Abraham. Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bless you and will increase the number of your descendants for the sake of my servant Abraham’.
(Genesis 26:24, NIV)

He blessed Isaac because of his father Abraham. As we all know, Abraham is an obedient and faithful servant of our Father God.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Today is my niece’s 2nd birthday! Anjo and I woke her up with a cake and a camera. Hahaha! I know she is dumbfounded because I can see it through her reaction.

Here are some pictures of her celebration.

The cake...

Happy birthday, Ayelle!

God is good! All the time!

More photos? Click here...

Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for the life of my niece, Ayanna Janelle (Ayelle). Lord, thank you for the seeds that you planted in her heart. Thank you for the divine wisdom, understanding, love, patience, excellent health and supernatural strength. Thank you for the great things you have in store for her. I pray that you will going to use her in sharing your gospels to other nations/people and for her parents to restore their relationship. Holy Spirit, anoint her. We bring you back all the praises, glory and honor. In Jesus’ name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace