Monday, April 23, 2012

Dream Revelation and Interpretation #2

I had a very alarming dream and interpretation yesterday. So sad but that’s what happening to me lately.

In my dream, my friend’s family is living in a foreign country (which I do not want to name). Toni called and informed me that Jejedad was rushed to the hospital and they want me to visit him. I packed my things and booked a flight in the foreign country.

When I arrived to the country, I saw people wearing mascaras and dancing in the street while worshipping gods. I suddenly felt scared upon seeing the people and their gods.

At the hospital, I asked the room of Jejedad to the guard on duty. In reply, he told me that Jejedad is in Gospel Room. I went inside of the hospital and I searched for the room. Inside the Gospel Room, I saw Jejedad lying in his bed with Jejemom, Toni with her boy friend, Baby Tash and Ate Joan.

Then Ate Joan informed me that Pastor Dan called her a week ago and told her that he is also that foreign country. But Ate Joan told him that she had no time to meet him. In response, I told her to asked Pastor Dan to meet us so that we can ask him to pray for Jejedad to get healed.

When I woke up, I thought all my dreams and I asked the Lord if He has something to tell me. While thinking about the message of my dream, I suddenly felt sad. In my dreams before, when I am scared, I pray. When I see people who are ill or sick, I pray for them to get healed. But in that dream it’s very different. I saw scary people and I felt scared. I saw Jejedad’s condition and I asked other people to pray for him to be healed.

After I get the message of the dream, I evaluated/assessed my prayer life for the past few weeks. Honestly, I failed to pray lately. I’m too busy with things that are worthless. I cried and I asked God for forgiveness. I know He is just and gracious to forgive me but I still feel guilty. Satan bombarded my mind with negative thoughts and condemning me to the things that I’ve done. I know that there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus (Romans 8:1). I know the Holy Spirit will help me to overcome my failure and He will empower me.


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Father, I need your power and strength to help me overcome my failure. Forgive me for prioritizing things that are worthless over you. I am so sorry, Dad. In Jesus’ name. Amen! 

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

Let's talk...

Joel Osteen Quotes

Popular Posts

Flickr Photostream

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace