Monday, April 23, 2012

Dream Revelation and Interpretation #2

I had a very alarming dream and interpretation yesterday. So sad but that’s what happening to me lately.

In my dream, my friend’s family is living in a foreign country (which I do not want to name). Toni called and informed me that Jejedad was rushed to the hospital and they want me to visit him. I packed my things and booked a flight in the foreign country.

When I arrived to the country, I saw people wearing mascaras and dancing in the street while worshipping gods. I suddenly felt scared upon seeing the people and their gods.

At the hospital, I asked the room of Jejedad to the guard on duty. In reply, he told me that Jejedad is in Gospel Room. I went inside of the hospital and I searched for the room. Inside the Gospel Room, I saw Jejedad lying in his bed with Jejemom, Toni with her boy friend, Baby Tash and Ate Joan.

Then Ate Joan informed me that Pastor Dan called her a week ago and told her that he is also that foreign country. But Ate Joan told him that she had no time to meet him. In response, I told her to asked Pastor Dan to meet us so that we can ask him to pray for Jejedad to get healed.

When I woke up, I thought all my dreams and I asked the Lord if He has something to tell me. While thinking about the message of my dream, I suddenly felt sad. In my dreams before, when I am scared, I pray. When I see people who are ill or sick, I pray for them to get healed. But in that dream it’s very different. I saw scary people and I felt scared. I saw Jejedad’s condition and I asked other people to pray for him to be healed.

After I get the message of the dream, I evaluated/assessed my prayer life for the past few weeks. Honestly, I failed to pray lately. I’m too busy with things that are worthless. I cried and I asked God for forgiveness. I know He is just and gracious to forgive me but I still feel guilty. Satan bombarded my mind with negative thoughts and condemning me to the things that I’ve done. I know that there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus (Romans 8:1). I know the Holy Spirit will help me to overcome my failure and He will empower me.


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Father, I need your power and strength to help me overcome my failure. Forgive me for prioritizing things that are worthless over you. I am so sorry, Dad. In Jesus’ name. Amen! 

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace