Tuesday, August 23, 2011

In God's Hands...


My heart is heavy and palpitating while I’m writing this post. I can still remember on what happened to my niece this morning. She was hit by a motorcycle. I was angry to the person who is driving the motor and I told Him, “Bakit hindi po kasi kayo dahan-dahan sa pagdadrive?!” He answered me, “nagmamadali kasi ako.” I answered back, “Sa pagmamadali po ninyo, lalo po kayong naperwisyo sa nangyari!” Then I realized to stop talking, I might say something that I might regret later.


God made me realized that there’s no safer place in this world but only in His hands. We don’t know what will happen to us later or tomorrow but we are secured and protected in his mighty hands.

Do you know that no one can grab us out into God’s hands? Read the scripture below. Reading the scripture made me feel confident; I know that He won’t let anything bad happen to me. He won’t forsake nor abandon me.

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.” (John 10:27-30, NIV)

+ + + + +

I bought new books during our lunch break at PCBS. Here are they…

I've been looking for this book for 4 months now.
This is my bday gift to Pastor Ru. To read his book, lol!
I need to buy an additional book bcoz PCBS has a minimum purchase using CC.

I know I will enjoy and I will learn from this books!


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for loving me, for protecting me and for keeping me safe. There are times that I felt that I lost track on you but your mighty hands lead me back to your way. I love you, Father. In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace