Thursday, August 11, 2011

He is NOT human....

There is a saying, “People come and people go”. I do not know why my mind leads me to this saying. For me, it’s a choice. It’s always a choice to leave someone or to stay to someone’s life. Sometimes they are staying but it’s not the same anymore. Whatever we do for them to stay and to be the same, they will leave us and will never be the same. That’s sad. But that’s life and we have to accept their decision.

While my mind is thinking of…… God spoke to me. He said, “Yes, people do come and go in your lives. But I’m not human to lie and should change my mind. If I say I will never leave nor forsake you, I will never do that to you because I have loved you with an everlasting love.” I cried. Who wouldn’t cry to that? It’s rare for someone to cry as early as 3:30am but I did.

Maybe God wants to tell me those things that is why He let me think of that saying. I am so grateful to have a perfect father like Him.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I know all the things you do. I have seen your hard work and your patient endurance. I know you don’t tolerate evil people. You have examined the claims of those who say they are apostles but are not. You have discovered they are liars. You have patiently suffered for me without quitting.
(Revelation 2:2-3, NLT)

This is Ptr. Jerry’s message to us during our Life Group. Yes, we had a one-on-one interview with Him. Kidding. He is our guest speaker for tonight’s Life Group but not a speaker. He also impart to us His anointing in praying! Whooooaaaaah!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Here are some pictures for today’s moments.

Ate Jack of DTI-Pampanga and Ate Connie of DTI-Bataan

Kuya Marben of DTI-Aurora and yours truly


PD Yay, Mrs. Mayes, PD Bi, DC Ning and Tadigs

With Ate Vina.. More photos? Click here...


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for not leaving nor forsaken me and most especially for your love. Truly that I am grateful to have a gracious, generous and perfect father like you. I love you, Dad! In Jesus’ name, Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace