Saturday, August 13, 2011

Prayer Works!

Watch this video...

I was about to stop praying for my long time petitions/requests now because the more I pray for it, the more struggles are coming. But I was rebuke by Pastor Ru’s message today. His message entitled, “Orderly Way of Receiving Your Miracle”.

He gave us Five Powerful Steps of Receiving Our Miracle.
1. Identify the Problem – in every problem or situation, the first thing we do is to identify the problem so that we know what solutions are we going to do, right? Identify yours now.

2. Decide with Quality – in here, He said that we should commit and be firm with the decision we made. The decision He is talking about is the “miracle” you really want to receive from God.

3. Find your evidence – evidence is the word of God. Where do we get it? In the bible. I have my own evidences. Here are some of mine:

The Lord says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. 
I will advice you and watch over you." 
(Psalm 32:8, NLT)

I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you,
not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
(Jeremiah 29:11, TMSG)

“No eye has seen, no ear has heard,
and no mind has imagined what God has prepared or those who love him.”
(1 Corinthians 2:9, NLT)

Are they familiar? They are my signatures in my yahoo account. What are yours?

4. Patiently Wait On God – yes, this is my problem and I’m asking the Holy Spirit to help me to wait patiently in God’s timing. As I’ve texted last Wednesday, “I will serve God while I’m waiting for His promises”. And I will do it with all my heart, mind, soul and strength.

5. Stay Locked-on on Jesus – no matter what happened, we should fixed our eyes to Jesus because we have a miracle to receive!

I want to close with these statement, “Every steps that you are facing now is part of the journey of your miracle.” Don’t lose hope. Prayer works. So pray!


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for the evidences you’ve given me. I know that there are so many promises you have in store for me. I’m asking your Holy Spirit to help me to activate the ability to wait patiently in your perfect timing to receive my miracles. I love you, Dad! In Jesus’ name, Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace