Tuesday, August 09, 2011

PAE (Patience and Endurance)

I attended Seminar on Basics of Exporting (BOE) today but as a secretariat not a participant. As a secretariat it’s our duties to prepare the venue, food, registration of participants and computer paraphernalia.

DTI Pampanga are in charge for the invocation, national anthem and serving as the emcee for the said seminar. Ms. Jack introduced the speakers and acknowledges the presence of the participants and DTI associates. While ARD Jude welcome the participants and speakers in behalf of RD Bles.

Ms. Eva Ancheta of PTTC and Ms. Araceli Requinto of Bureau of Customs are the speakers for this day seminar. Ms. Requinto discussed about Incoterms 2010, Export Procedures & Documentation and Modules of Trade Payment. The lecture/presentation is very practical and interesting especially if you have a business and you want to expand your market through exporting to other countries.

Here are some photos during the seminar.

Second half of the seminar.. I don't remember the topic being discussed here.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Last night (Monday evening), I send a group message to my friends saying, “dumadami mga pressing need ko”. Then I remember what Pastor William said during the Family Gig, “Turn your pressing need into pressing seed then plant them to God and wait for your miracles to come”.

While I’m having a quiet time with God I asked Him to give me more patience and endurance to enjoy where I am while I am on my way to where I am going! Yes, this is one of my problems nowadays. I‘m being impatient. I know it’s a work of satan in my mind. I asked the Holy Spirit to guide, to lead and to help me to rebuke the negative feeling.

Going back to the present time (Tuesday morning), my hands lead me to open the His Life – Youth Gig folder in my phone and when I open the first document in that folder this is what I read.

“Not one of all the Lord’s good promises to GLAIZA failed; every one was fulfilled!
(Joshua 21:45, NIV)

Woooohooooo, right? I claimed and received the message in Jesus’ name! Amen!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Captured moments with my friends...

L to R: Athifa, Sean, Ate Joan and yours truly..

Breakfast at Susie's.. 

MSU Beauties... T to B: Lou, Ate Vina and Ate Sei

Let’s pray.

(This is a prayer from the book of Ms. Meyer’s, Battlefield of the mind.)

Dear Daddy God,

Lord, I want Your will in Your timing. I do not want to be ahead of You, nor do I want to be behind You. Help me, Father, to wait patiently on You!

And this is mine..

Thank you for the patience and endurance you gave me. I know that having a deeper and closer relationship with you, satan is planning more evil plans for me but I believe your angels will surround me to keep me from any harm and evil plans that satan prepared. In short, Dad, no weapon formed against me is going to prosper. Thank you for your miracles and promises, Dad.. Naamoy ko na po sila! In Jesus’ name, Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace