Friday, August 05, 2011

Mid-year General Assembly

More pictures? click here


From L - R: Me, Tadigs, Ate May, ARD Jude, Ate Rowi, Tita Ning & Ate Grace


My loving sisters.. Ate Vina, Lou, Rose, Krish & Michelle


We had our Mid-Year General Assembly today at Villa Rosalinda Resort, Malolos, Bulacan. This year’s theme is “Meeting Life’s Challenges Through a Healthy Lifestyle”. Good thing that we (Ate Vina & Rose) don’t have to present a presentation for this year’s assembly.

Mid-Year General Assembly gives us the chance to mingle with other associates from different provincial offices and of course to have fun at the same time. We had our usual program in the morning while in the afternoon we had a guest speaker from DOH and a yoga master to teach us about healthy living/lifestyle and a proper exercise. Darby texted me that “Obedience (obeying God’s word) is the key to have a healthy living/lifestyle”. I know what He is talking about and I shared to him, Proverbs 3:1-8, NIV. If you read carefully the scriptures below, you will notice that after a command, there is a promise.

1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
but keep my commands in your heart,
 2 for they will prolong your life many years 
and bring you peace and prosperity.

 3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
 bind them around your neck,
write them on the tablet of your heart.
 4 Then you will win favor and a good name
in the sight of God and man.

 5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
 6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.

7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;
fear the LORD and shun evil.
 8 This will bring health to your body
and nourishment to your bones.

We had a Yoga Session after the lecture of guest speaker but I did not finish the session because I went out. I saw Kuya Barry and Terry having a pictorial outside and I joined them. What do expect from me? LOL!


Here are some photos of us!





More photos? Click here...

Let’s pray.

I want to share this prayer of praise from the book of Jude.

Now all glory to God, who is able to keep you from falling away and will bring you with great joy into his glorious presence without a single fault. All glory to him who alone is God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord. All glory, majesty, power, and authority are his before all time, and in the present, and beyond all time! Amen.

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace