Sunday, August 12, 2012

It's UP to US!


While I’m washing the dishes last night, I heard my cousin telling his disciples about the scripture in John 10:27, “My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.” I want to butt in to their conversation but I know the Holy Spirit wants me to learn something from that scripture.

We know that human beings think too much and we hear a lot of voices in our head. Some of the voices and thoughts are not from God. Then if we are His sheep and we know His voice, why are we still doing the things that hurt God most? The answer is because of our “freewill”. He gave us freewill to do the things we want to do even though He knows that He will get hurt from the outcome of our decision.

Now, it’s up to us on which voice we will obey. I pray that the Holy Spirit will give us wisdom and discernment when making a decision so that we won’t blame God and ourselves on the outcome.

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace