Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Love Month Schedule

First day of love month! What’s in store for you for this month? Well, I can say that this month will be fruitful for me. Let me share them to you.


February 3 – Post Encounter God Retreat
All men and women who joined the Encounter God Retreat last October 2011 will be having a follow-up meeting. They will assess us about our Christian walk after the EGR.


February 5 – Enchanted Kingdom
Our DGROUP will be having a field trip or outing at Enchanted Kingdom this coming Sunday after the 2nd celebration. We are all excited for this because we’ve been planning about the trip since September 2011.





February 10 – Christianity 101 (C101)
I enrolled myself for the Christianity 101 class. The class will be held every Friday at our Church from February to May. Please intercede for me that God will give me wisdom, intelligence and understanding for this so that I may be able to share the things I’ve learn with all of you.


February 16 – Citipointe Live Concert
Yes, you heard/read it right. The Citipointe will be having their concert in our Church and I will be watching the concert with my friends. I know this is also an opportunity to harvest/fish for people.



February 23 – Whey’s birthday
My best friend will be turning 27 on this day. She told me to reserve that day for her and of course I will do that. Because of my excitement, I already gave her my advance birthday gifts. Hehe! See them below.

Great choice, right? :)

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace