Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My plan... Is it God's plan?

I’ve been planning about working in a foreign country for 5 to 6 months now. I want to give the best (materials things) for my siblings and relatives. But how can I give it if I’m only working as a contractual in our office and my salary is just enough for my own expenses.

Working in different country is a struggle for me. Not because I don’t want to leave my siblings. It’s because I don’t want to leave my ministry. Yes, my ministry. You know, God used my ministry to get closer to him and to know him more. Though I know that there will be a Christian Church in other country where I will be working but I know that my heart and mind is here.

I told my mentor and friends about my plan. My mentor gave me this scripture, Proverbs 19:21, NIV, “Many are the plans in a man’s heart but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails”. Then I told her, “I will pray about it. We know that He knows what’s best for me”. She said, “Yes, dear!” Hehehe!

I know God is a God of purpose and plans. I also know that his plans, ways and thoughts are better than ours. If God wants me to stay and work here or He wants me to work in other country, I know his plan for me is to prosper me not to harm me. (Is it obvious that my life verse and one of my favorite verses in the Bible is Jeremiah 29:11-13? Hehehe!)


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

We are very grateful that you know what you are doing in our life. That you have it all planned out. Plans to prosper us not to harm us. To give us a future and a hope. That when pray to you, you will listen. That when we seek you wholeheartedly, we will find you and we won’t be disappointed by you. Thank you so much, Dad! We love you, we respect you, and we appreciate you and bless you. In Jesus’ precious name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace