Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fruitful Weekend

January 28 (Saturday)
3:30 AM Wakey wakey! It’s time to give thanks to God!
5:00 AM Attended Saturday Prayerworks at church
8:00 AM Praise God for the gift of REST!
10:30 AM Prepared brunch
12:00 NN Attended Intercessory mentoring
1:00 PM Prayer time inside the sanctuary
2:00 PM Attended youth gig (first gig)
4:00 PM Intercessory time inside Kidz Life Tent
6:00 PM Canteen ministry
8:30 PM Facilitated Life Group with my new disciples, Rechelle and Ariel
9:30 PM Prayer time with the whole church (this should be 9PM but I’m having my LG)
10:30 PM Home sweet home

January 29 (Sunday)
5:30 AM Prepared breakfast
8:00 AM Attended Sunday Celebration (First celebration)
10:00 AM Talked to Ate Erika and Rechelle about Spiritual Language
10:30 PM Prepared Lunch for my siblings (Ministry time for my family)
2:00 PM Praise God for the gift of REST
5:00 PM Work! Work! Work! (Encoded last week’s message)
8:00 PM Quiet time with THE ONE
10:00 PM Trying my best to sleep early
11:00 PM I’m still awake, can’t sleep because of my niece

Praise God for the fruitful weekend and for my new ministry!

+ + + + +

God’s revelation:

If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you. - Jesus
Matthew 18:19, NLT

Dad, we are one praying church! We are claiming the Lot Project, Multiple Celebrations, Multiplication of Life Group Leaders, Global Mission and the Spiritual and Economic Breakthrough of our country! Wooohooo!


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

I thank you for the fruitful weekend and for calling me to be part of the intercessory ministry. Father, continue to reveal your glorious presence to me and the spiritual gifts that you bestowed in me. I bring you back all the praises, glory, honor and power. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace