Friday, January 27, 2012

My Playlist... What's in yours?

Instead, be filled with the Holy Spirit, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs among yourselves, and making music to the Lord in your heart.
(Ephesians 5:18b-19, NLT)

Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts.
(Colossians 3:16c, NLT)

What’s in your playlist? I got this idea from the post of Mr. Darby Bognot (or D to make his name short, super short!), a friend, a travel partner and an officemate.

Before, I like to have a phone where can I store and play secular songs/music. Two of my favorite secular songs before are “When will it be me by Yasmeen and Where are you by Natalie”.

Now, my preference had change and my phone has been baptized. LOL! They are now Christian songs from different Christian singers and composers like Chris Tomlin, Israel Houghton, Phillip, Craig & Dean, Hillsongs, Planetshakers and Lincoln Brewster to name a few. I also have songs that composed by our very own talents in our church, Adriel Dulin’s “This is love” and Hasse Dumandan’s “Love that’s in me”. I remember, I posted the lyrics of “Love that’s in me” last year. If I will have the chance to get the lyrics of “This is love” I will also post it here.

Here are the screenshots of my playlist.





Chris Tomlin's Songs

Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

We thank you for the gift of music! We thank you for our Christian brothers and sisters whose talents is composing music for your greater glory. Continue to give them wisdom and passion in their work. We love you. In Jesus’ glorious name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace