Monday, January 23, 2012

NERBAC

Today (January 24) is my first day in my new division, NERBAC (National Economic Research and Business Assistance Center).  Though I know the people here for almost three years, I’m still anxious working with them. Maybe because it’s my first time to work here and I’m afraid that I won’t be able to meet their expectations.

During my devotional time, I always pray to our Father to give me wisdom, intelligence, understanding and courage that I need for my work. And I asked Him to help me in everything that I do.

This morning, while everyone is not yet in the office, I open my bible and read Genesis 49-50 and Exodus 1-3.  God gave me promises for my work. I know that these scriptures are related to my previous division.

“You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good.” - Genesis 50:20a, NLT

“He looked down on the people of Israel and know it was time to act.”- Exodus 2:25, NLT

If you will analyze it carefully, God is telling me that my new division is my “Promise Land”. It is a land flowing with milk and honey, right? Therefore, this is the division where I will grow professionally and God will be with me in my new challenges in work.


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for your assurance that you will be with me in my new challenges in work. Father, I prayed that I will be able to work with them (my new officemates) well and I will be able to share your love and message to them. I bring you back all the praises, glory and honor. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace