Monday, January 30, 2012

Giving back what GOD deserves!

This morning, I was asked by my co-associate (Kuya Alan) about tithing. I told him, “To tell you honestly, Kuya, before I’m not faithful in my tithing. But since, last quarter of 2011, I told myself to get serious in giving back what our God deserves. Every time I received my salary/wage, I put aside the 10% for my tithes so that I won't be tempted to use them”.

Then he asked me, “What are the changes you notice since you gave your tithes or you bring back what God deserves?” I answered him, “I noticed my salary/wage had increase. I’m expecting 5k but when I checked my atm I saw 6k. Then I told myself, wow! God is faithful indeed!”

Kuya Alan told me, “When we are consistent in returning what God deserves, He will not only give us financial blessing. He will also protect us. He will also give us excellent health and supernatural strength. He will also give us joy and peace of mind”. “Right, Kuya,” I answered. “Before I’m convicted in not returning what He my tithes and offering but now I am no longer convicted and I’m happy that I’m giving my tithes and offering.” Then I shared Malachi 3:8-10, NLT to him.

“Should people cheat God? Yet you have cheated me! “But you ask, ‘What do you mean? When did we ever cheat you?’ “You have cheated me of the tithes and offerings due to me. 9 You are under a curse, for your whole nation has been cheating me. 10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do,” says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies, “I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test!


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

You are faithful, indeed! Father, truly that we can never out give you in terms of giving and we thank you that every good gifts we receive comes from you. Father I pray that we may learn to bring back what you deserved from us. We love you. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace