Monday, January 02, 2012

Count your Extreme Fruitfulness Blessings

Last night, I wrote down all the blessings, favors, miracles, major set-ups, etc, that happened to me during the Extreme Fruitfulness year so that they will multiply this year. *wink* Remember what our Senior Pastor said during the revelation of the prophetic word? Look back with thanksgiving.

Here are some of the blessings I look back with thanksgiving:
Increase of faith, boldness, understanding, courage and patience
Gifts of dreams and discernment
I became a catalyst (Life group with Jeng, Remsy, Borj, Mai, Sheng, Tinay and Christi)
I became a leader (Jessica, Andrea and Rose as my disciples)
I became a part of the Canteen Ministry
Friendship and fellowship with Krisette, Beth and Marie
Encounter God Retreat at Peniel
Relationship
Matthew (My new nephew)
Books
Travel and Adventures (local and international)
My blog (yeah!!!)

Here the lists of blessings, favors, miracles, major set-ups, etc that I’m expecting to happen this year:
Bottomless relationship with our Heavenly Father (I need and want more of Him and less of me!)
Ministry (more!)
Spiritual Gift that I can use to the church
To hear and see visions and prophecies
Undivided heart, pure heart, seeking heart, loving heart
Completion of 12 (LG with Jeng)
Completion of 12 (My own LG)
My BPIL! (Best Partner In Life!
House & lot, Business and cars! (With God, nothing is impossible!)
Travel and adventure around the world
Permanent Item/Position in my work

Though we have plans for ourselves, God’s plans and purposes will prevail (Proverbs 19:21). The plans that we made are just guides for the things that we want to accomplish or to happen. And we don’t have nothing to worry because God’s plans is to prosper us and not to harm us.” (Jeremiah 29:11, NIV)

One of the things that I like about our God is that “He is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?” (Numbers 23:19, NLT)

Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you that you are true to your word and for no matter how many promises you made, they are "Yes" in Christ. We love you, we respect you, we honor you, we bless you. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace