Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dream Revelation and Interpretation #1

These are the revelations and interpretations of my dreams that are written or posted in this blog. The revelations and interpretations of my dreams were come from my friends who have the ability or gifts to interpret dreams. I’m also praying to our Heavenly Father to give me that ability or gift too. We don’t know, maybe next time I am now able to interpret my own dream and your dreams as well. *Smiles*

I praise God for having friends who has the ability or gifts to interpret dreams. This revelation and interpretation is all about my Dream Log #4, the Anti-Christ/Illuminati’s and the prayer warriors. When I have had this dream, it really bothered me. What I did is I texted my friends and my mentor (Jeng) about it.

After 8 hours of waiting for them to response to my text, Krisette texted me with the interpretation. Her text says, “Dear, you’re really an intercessor. You have to ask God to enhance your spiritual gifts and totally revealed them to you.” I know my spiritual gift is “dreams” that is why I’m praying to God to also give me the ability or gift of interpreting dreams.

It’s Tuesday morning when I dreamed that dream. Tuesday is also my ministry time in our church. Vinky arrived while I’m doing my task in the canteen. We had chitchat about work, ministry and our common friends. After one and half hour of chitchatting I told her about my dream. She did not say anything about it first.

Last night (Wednesday), while I’m waiting for my life group in our church, Vinky popped up in front of me. As usual, we had our chitchatting while babysitting Row and Jeremy. But before she left me she said these things to me. “Dear, while I’m having my devotion this morning, God revealed the meaning of your dream to me. You are an intercessor!” then I told her, “Wow! You just confirmed what krisette told me yesterday!”

I rushed to the canteen to tell Beth about the meaning of my dream. I asked her, “How can I join the intercessory ministry?” She told me, “Ask Venus. She is handling the intercessory ministry since Dan became a Pastor.” I asked the DGROUP of Pastor Ru if they have seen Venus but unfortunately she is not yet there. While the DGROUP is having dinner, I saw Venus and called her. I told her that I want to be part of the intercessory ministry and how can I be part of it. She answered me, “We have mentoring every Saturday, 12nn-1pm. Prayer time 1pm-2pm. One word (youth gig) 2pm-4pm. Intercession 4pm-8pm. And you must be active in prayer works” Then I told her, “Prayer works is not a problem. I’m already attending it. But aside of joining intercessory ministry, I’m also part of the Canteen ministry. How is that?” Venus said, “You can join the intercession from 4pm-6pm then serve at the canteen from 6pm-8pm.” Then I told her, “That’s great! See you on Saturday prayer works!”

I told my mentor about this great news and she’s happy about it. I encourage our LG to join a ministry because serving God through a ministry is also exceptional.

While I’m traveling to work today, January 26, God reminded me of one of my desires that is to be an intercessor and He already told me that I’m n intercessor through Pastor Jerry which I forgot. Then I told myself, “Wow! God is faithful and He really knows the desires of our heart.” Then I smiled when I remember my other desires, to be a Missionary (travelling with purpose) and to be a Pastor’s wife (I know it will be hard but yeaah!). Well, I can’t wait for that to happen! LOL!



Let’s pray!

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for putting the desires in our hearts and using our dreams to talk with us. We also thank you for using our friends to reveal and to interpret our dreams through them. As you said in your word, we are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other. We praise you. We bless you. We exalt you. We love you. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace