Monday, January 23, 2012

Dream Log #4

Awhile ago, I had a weird dream. I dreamt of my friends, cousins and I having a battle with the Anti-Christ. They look like demon possessed. I recognized two A-lister stars that are known to all of us. They are in the camp of the Anti-Christ or Illuminati.

We teach the kids to say the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and say “Jesus loves you” to the people they meet. We all know that the most powerful name is JESUS and every demon who will hear the name of our Lord and Savior will flee that is why we teach them.

While we are administering to the people, the illuminati broke the wall or gate that separate between us. My friends, cousins and I hold hands prayed in the spirit. One of the demon possessed talk to me which I do not understand the language he used but I know it’s about praying in the spirit. Every time we say the name of our Savior, they are shrinking.

The illuminati’s came in full force and they outnumbered us. Then I cried with a loud voice, “Lord, send us more prayer warriors!”

We know that satan is out to steal and kill and destroy. But Jesus’ purpose is to give us a rich and satisfying life. (John 10:10)


Let us pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Like my prayer in my dream, send us more prayer warriors through my friends and life groups. May we learn the essence of being an intercessor/prayer warrior. We love you. In Jesus’ powerful name. AMEN!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace