Sunday, January 01, 2012

2012 is the year of....

2011 is the year of Extreme Fruitfulness. How about 2012? Our Senior Pastor just revealed this year’s prophetic word this morning to us. Everyone in the sanctuary is excited to hear the word. But before he revealed the prophetic word, Pastor Anthony gave us 3 pointers.

First pointer is to LOOK BACK with THANKSGIVING. We cannot look at 2012 without looking back to the previous year. He told us to look back and count all the blessings we had last year because the blessings in the year 2011 will multiply in 2012! Amen! He also told us not to look back and count our problems and struggles because they might multiply this year. Awts!

Second pointer is SEEK GOD with FRESH PASSION. Let us start the year by seeking God passionately. God said in His word, In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.” (Jeremiah 29:12-13, NLT) Yes, when we seek Him, He will listen to us and we will find Him. In TMSG translation, it says there, "Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I'll make sure you won't be disappointed." God doesn’t want us to be disappointed with Him. He will surely answer us when we call to Him; we only have to seek Him.

Last pointer is to MOVE FORWARD with CONFIDENT FAITH. We are called people of faith and child of faith. In Hebrews 11:1, they defined Faith as Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see. Amen!

Pastor Anthony also told us to have these attitudes or prayers in our hearts: a) Enlarge my capacity to receive. We should have to expand our territory in receiving miracles from God. b) Trigger my sensitivity to hear God’s voice. Let us rebuke the wordly voices that we hear when we pray to our Father.

This time, we are now excited to hear the prophetic word for this year. We are shouting and laughing inside the sanctuary. Pastor Jerry, Pastor William and Pastor Ru are also shouting and laughing with us though they already know the word; they were still excited to hear it again.

Pastor Anthony told us told us to pause then he told us that this YEAR 2012 is the YEAR OF EXCEPTIONAL HARVEST!!! Wooohooo! Harvesting time!

He defines the word exceptional as:
Unusually good
Extra ordinary
Surprising
Out of the way
Unexpected
Unprecedented
In tagalong, PAMBIHIRA!!!!

Then Pastor Anthony shared these scriptures to us regarding this year’s prophetic word:

And God said, "As of right now, I'm making a covenant with you: In full sight of your people I will work wonders that have never been created in all the Earth, in any nation. Then all the people with whom you're living will see how tremendous God's work is, the work I'll do for you. (Exodus 34:10, TMSG)

“You know the saying, ‘Four months between planting and harvest.’ But I say, wake up and look around. The fields are already ripe[a] for harvest. 36 The harvesters are paid good wages, and the fruit they harvest is people brought to eternal life. What joy awaits both the planter and the harvester alike! 37 You know the saying, ‘One plants and another harvests.’ And it’s true. 38 I sent you to harvest where you didn’t plant; others had already done the work, and now you will get to gather the harvest.” (John 4:35-38, NLT)

"The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when the reaper will be overtaken by the plowman and the planter by the one treading grapes. New wine will drip from the mountains and flow from all the hills.” (Amos 9:13, NIV)

"The time will come," says the LORD, "when the grain and grapes will grow faster than they can be harvested. Then the terraced vineyards on the hills of Israel will drip with sweet wine! (Amos 9:13, NLT)

"Yes indeed, it won't be long now." God's Decree. "Things are going to happen so fast your head will swim, one thing fast on the heels of the other. You won't be able to keep up. Everything will be happening at once—and everywhere you look, blessings! Blessings like wine pouring off the mountains and hills. (Amos 9:13, TMSG)

Those who plant in tears will harvest with shouts of joy. They weep as they go to plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the harvest. (Psalms 126:5-6, NLT)

Aren’t you excited for this year? We are about to harvests our plants/crops and the plants/crops that we never planted (planted by others).


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Waaaa! Now I know the reason why I’m so excited for this year. As I’ve said before, I’m getting excited and excited everyday with you for I know that your purposes are larger than my plans and prayers. Lord, as I seek you more, help me to expand my receiving capacity and help me to trigger my sensitivity to hear your voice. I love you. in the most precious name of my Saviour and Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace