Sunday, September 25, 2011

Obey and Submit

3 weeks from now I will be exhorting a message for the Love Offering in our church. I was about to share Psalms 23:1, NLT, “The LORD is my shepherd; I have all that I need. But before my devotion tonight, I told God about the message I am planning to share and I also told Him, “Dad, if you have any other message for me to share, your will be done.”

While I’m reading my devotional book and my bible, Isaiah 41:13 caught me. Read the scripture below.

That's right. Because I, your God, have a firm grip on you and I'm not letting go. I'm telling you, 'Don't panic. I'm right here to help you.' - TMSG

I said to God, “Okay, Dad. Is this the message you want me to exhort on October 16? Then give me wisdom and understanding to share it well to your sons and daughters.”

+ + + + +

10 minutes before the Sunday Celebration (early this day), I received a text message from my lifegroup leader telling me to facilitate our fellowship this coming Wednesday. I did not reply right away. While in the middle of the celebration, I received a message from God telling me, “obey and submit to your leaders”. Who am I not to accept it? Obedient is the answer here and it’s another promotion from our Daddy God.


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for my spiritual promotion. Thank you for the wisdom and understanding for me to be able to know what is right and wrong. Dad, I am expecting increase, promotion and abundance in my life more! I love you, Dad. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace