Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Die to LIVE!

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
(2 Corinthians 5:17, NIV)

Good bye old Glaiza, Hello new Glaiza! What does it mean? I am now a new creation with Christ. My self-centered life is now a Christ-centered life.

If you are going to ask me, “How self-centered your life was before coming to know Christ”, I will answer you with these “I am selfish, moody and doubtful”. Yes, I doubted God before and I even asked him, “Dad, are you real? Or you are just a product of my imagination? If you are, why I’m experiencing these trials and struggles in my life?” (I’ve lost my parents at a young age). Now, if you are going to ask me, “What remarkable changes have you seen in your life since you became a new creation in Christ?” I learned to trust God more, His love and mercy endures forever, He never fails to His promises, He never left nor abandon me despite of my doubtfulness to Him and the list go on and on.

Let me pass the ball to you. Share how self-centered your life was before coming to know Christ and what remarkable changes have you seen in your life since you became a new creation in Christ?


For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.
(2 Timothy 1:7, NLT)

This is what I’ve learned last week. I am so glad that I’m exercising these spiritual gifts from our Abba Father. Honestly, I’m a shy-type person. I can’t speak in front of a crowd especially to the people who are more experienced and smart than I because I’m afraid that I might say wrong words or whatsoever. But this scripture change my perspective of myself and I’ve learned to trust myself more. Praise God!

+ + + + +

Today's captured moments.

L to R: Tina (our facilitator), Mie and Sheng
L to R: Sette, Ti and Jeng
My sisters in Christ... More photos? Click here...

Father, I know that we will be completed soon and we will be more fruitful.


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

You are my joy, my inspiration, my peace, my encourager, my comforter, my completion and my beloved! Father, I am now living only for you, to praise you, to glorify you, to honor you, to bless you and to exalt you. I am acknowledging your unlimited power, faithfulness, goodness, mercy and grace in my life. Dad, kung meron pa pong mga bagay na dapat kong i-give up for you, help me because I want your will to be done in my life and I want to be more fruitful. Also, I want you to sustain me. Na hindi po ako magsawa sa paghahanap sa inyong mukha at sa inyong banal na salita. Jesus, help me to fan the flame inside my heart and be the center of everything I do. Holy Spirit, open my spiritual eyes to see Godly things and open my spiritual ears to hear Godly words. I love you, Dad! Supah! In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace