Friday, September 02, 2011

Help ME Overcome


Another revelation from God.

I had a delicious dinner (Spaghetti Carbonara, Potato Marbles and Blueberry Cheesecake) with my best friend last night. Thank you so much, D! God bless us more. If I had a delicious dinner, I also had a great conversation with Cang. While we are exchanging text messages (catching up/updates), God spoke to her and she relayed the message to me. God said, “Don’t just seek love for if you only seek love, love will only come on your way but if you seek ME (God), everything as in everything else will follow not only love”. Amen!

Let me share you the scripture below. It’s about a Father and a demon possessed son.

19 Jesus said to them, “You faithless people! How long must I be with you? How long must I put up with you? Bring the boy to me.” 20 So they brought the boy. But when the evil spirit saw Jesus, it threw the child into a violent convulsion, and he fell to the ground, writhing and foaming at the mouth. 21 “How long has this been happening?” Jesus asked the boy’s father. He replied, “Since he was a little boy. 22 The spirit often throws him into the fire or into water, trying to kill him. Have mercy on us and help us, if you can.” 23 “What do you mean, ‘If I can’?” Jesus asked. “Anything is possible if a person believes.”  24 The father instantly cried out, “I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!”
(Mark 9:19-24, NLT)

Sometimes, we need to ask God’s help to overcome our unbelief because we cannot do it alone. Also in seeking Him, we need other people to help us know Him more and to have a deeper and closer relationship with Him. But if you don’t have someone to talk to, you can download online sermons (podcasts) or you can read books and other stuffs. If we really want to seek and know Him more, we only have to be resourceful.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Happy 17th birthday to my sister, Glecy! God has great things in store for you. Just stand firm in your faith and expect His miracles and promises come to pass! I love you so much!


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

I know in my heart that I want to have a deeper and closer relationship with you. Like the father in the Book of Mark, help me to seek you and to know you more. I love you, Dad! In Jesus’ mighty Name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace