Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Books and Friends

I bought two new books today. One is a new book from my favorite writer, Joel Osteen entitled "Every Day A FRIDAY" and the other is "What To Do Until LOVE Finds You" by Michelle McKinney Hammond.




Captured moments with my girlfriends.


Dinner at Gerry's Grill but I did not eat due to fasting..
L to R: Toni, Ate Joan, Jivs, Camz and yours truly...


Click here for more photos...
+ + + + +

God's Revelation

Isaiah 65:24

Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear. (NIV)

I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers! (NLT)


Let's pray,

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for the opportunity to bond with my girlfriends tonight and for my new books. I love you, Dad. In Jesus' mighty name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace