Tuesday, September 20, 2011

First Fruit....

God’s Revelation

9 Honor the LORD with your wealth, 
   with the firstfruits of all your crops; 
10 then your barns will be filled to overflowing, 
   and your vats will brim over with new wine.
(Proverbs 3:9-10)

I never thought that God will give me my first fruit today.

+ + + +

7 weeks ago, I received a date from God which is today, September 20, 2011. From the time that God gave me this date; I kept on asking Him on what will happen to this day. I remember begging him, “Please, Dad.. kahit glimpse lang pakita mo saken.. pwease…”  and He answered me, “Just wait. Malapit na ang September 20.”

September 20, 2011 came and I said to myself, this is the date that God gave me! Of course, I’m excited and I’m looking forward to this day. Here is what happened today. I had my first fruit and that is Rose, my co-associates. I talked to her yesterday if she is willing to have a one-to-one fellowship with me and she said yes. Woohoo! God is truly a God of provision. Hehehe.

Rose and I started our first one-to-one fellowship after our lunch during our lunch break at our conference room. I shared to her the things that bothered me from the past few months and how God help me to overcome them and how He turns the situation around for me. After I talked, she also shared to me the things that bother her. I gave her some advices and I told her to read her bible because All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.” (2 Timothy 3:16, NLT)

When I got home, I told my cousin, Kim, to pray with me (I smell another fruit here. LOL!). We prepared everything before started our devotion. She eats. I took a bath. She took a bath. I washed the dishes. (I do not eat dinner. I have a commitment to God to fast for 40days). After all the preparations, I told her to pray in the spirit because as the scripture says, Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere” (Ephesians 6:18, NLT)

While I’m writing this post, I still have 2 hours and 40 minutes for this day to end. I believe God is not done yet and this is just the beginning of my harvesting time.

+ + + + +

Happy birthday, HP, Harry, Hush, Agent Benford, Diego, Dude, Dudung, Bognot, Darby, Darboink, Rabbit, D! Thank you for the friendship and fellowship we have. I appreciate you much! I pray that God will sustain you by His grace and everything you’ll touch will prosper and succeed! Europe! Europe! Europe! God bless you. Mwaaaah.



Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for this wonderful day. Thank you for the privilege to fellowship with my friend and cousin. Jesus, be the center of our fellowship, devotion and everything we do and we pray that everything we do will glorify, honor and praise you. Holy Spirit, give us wisdom and understanding for discernment especially in times of our weakness. Dad, I also thank you for the life of D. Continue to bless Him so that He may be a blessing to others as well. Bless the work of his hands. Bless his ministry. Bless his parents whom I love most. We thank you and love you, Dad. In Jesus’ name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace