Wednesday, September 28, 2011

DGROUP

We did not have our Life Group last night but Jeng asked Atcheng Erica to let us sit-in during their DGROUP. As always, I came early because I went straight at church after work and I was able to meet the pastoral group of Pastor Ru and himself.

Atcheng Erica asked me about my ministry and I told her that I don’t have one yet. She told me if I want to have and I said yes. Starting this Saturday, you will see me at the canteen during the 3rd youth gig (6:00PM-8:00PM). After an hour, Kuya Alfred came with a hungry stomach. LOL!

We started at exactly 7:30PM. We all read Psalm 91:1-16 and we are asked about our favorite verses. We studied the 3 Principles to Live By that Pastor Jerry exhorted last Sunday. 1. Live a Purposeful and Intentional Life. 2. Always dwell in the secret place of the Most High and third, Understanding what devotion is really about.

Overall, we enjoyed and we learned something new during the DGROUP. In addition, Mie, Tinay, Cristi and I had the experienced to be with them and it’s a privilege for us.






Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

We all know that all good things work together for those who love and you can turn the situation around for our own advantage. Thank you, Father, for the privilege to be part during the DGROUP tonight. Continue to give us wisdom and understanding for us to know what is right and wrong especially nowadays that satan is on the loose because he knows that the coming of our savior, Jesus Christ is drawing near. We love you, Dad. In Jesus’ previous name. Amen.

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace