Friday, September 09, 2011

In The Beginning

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
(Genesis 1:1-2, NIV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.
(John 1:5, NIV)

I was astonished when I saw the updates in Yahoo.com. It’s a picture of the planet “Saturn as the Sun's bright rays illuminated every piece of dust and debris circling the planet.” I said to myself, “Wow! You are amazing, Dad!

To view the article, click this...

When I click the next slide, I saw another God’s masterpiece. A supernova. Well, I do not know about this thing but when I watched the video, my jaw dropped.

Click here...

Then I remembered the Diamond Planet that Jeng told us when we had our Marquee Mall Tour last month. This Diamond Planet was made entirely with diamonds and its 4000 light years away from our planet. What is light year? How long is 1 light year? Here what I found out.

A light-year is defined as the distance that light can travel in 1 year. We can calculate this by multiplying the speed of light by 1 year (or 3.1557*10^7 seconds) to find the distance: 


d = c*t=(2.9979*10^8 m/s)*(3.1557*10^7 s)
=9.4605*10^15 meters
or ~9,500,000,000,000 kilometers
or ~5,900,000,000,000 miles
or ~63,279 au(ad nauseum)

Click here...

I had read a book before, it says, “I’ve found a simple cure for the blues. Just go outdoors and look at what God has made.” I did what she said in the book and guess what? It works for me and maybe it will work for you when you try it. You will be amaze to the things that God has made and you’ll renewed by the wonder.

+ + + + +

God's revelation...


But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what God will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. I'm counting on God to listen to me.
(Micah 7:7, MSG)


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

You are amazing! You are wonderful! You are spectacular! There are no words that can describe to the works of your mighty hands. They said, when you made the heaven and earth you just breathe, what more if you made a plan or a sketch when you did this? Wow! Truly, your ways, thoughts and plans are higher than ours. Thy will be done, my God. I love you so much! In Jesus’ mighty and precious name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace