Thursday, September 29, 2011

Let the PRAISES RING!

Let the Praises Ring
By: Lincoln Brewster

Oh Lord my God in You I put my trust
Oh Lord my God in You I put my hope
Oh Lord my God in You I put my trust
Oh Lord my God in You I put my hope

CHORUS:
In You In You I find my peace
In You In You I find my strength
In You I live and move and breathe 
Let everything I say and do 
Be founded by my faith in You 
I lift up holy hands and sing 
Let the praises ring!

Oh Lord my God to You I give my hands 
Oh Lord my God to You I give my feet 
Oh Lord my God to You I give my everything 
Oh Lord my God to You I give my life


Let’s pray,

Dear Daddy God,

You deserve all the excellent praises, glory, honor, blessing and power! Dad, I put my trust and hope in your hands. I know you know what’s best for me because you already planned out everything in my life! I love you, Dad! And I’m so crazy about you. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

Let's talk...

Joel Osteen Quotes

Popular Posts

Flickr Photostream

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace