Thursday, September 29, 2011

Let the PRAISES RING!

Let the Praises Ring
By: Lincoln Brewster

Oh Lord my God in You I put my trust
Oh Lord my God in You I put my hope
Oh Lord my God in You I put my trust
Oh Lord my God in You I put my hope

CHORUS:
In You In You I find my peace
In You In You I find my strength
In You I live and move and breathe 
Let everything I say and do 
Be founded by my faith in You 
I lift up holy hands and sing 
Let the praises ring!

Oh Lord my God to You I give my hands 
Oh Lord my God to You I give my feet 
Oh Lord my God to You I give my everything 
Oh Lord my God to You I give my life


Let’s pray,

Dear Daddy God,

You deserve all the excellent praises, glory, honor, blessing and power! Dad, I put my trust and hope in your hands. I know you know what’s best for me because you already planned out everything in my life! I love you, Dad! And I’m so crazy about you. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace