Saturday, September 17, 2011

God is not done yet!


Two weeks from now we will be facing the last quarter of year 2011 but I believe God is not done yet for you and me!


Early this year I declared something in my career and personal life. If you will look at it closely, you might say to me, “That’s impossible to happen in 3 and half months time.” But Jesus said, Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God.” (Mark 10:27, NLT) and our Abba Father loves to outdo himself, right?

Remember, this year is extreme fruitfulness. If you have had experience good things in the first 3 quarters of year 2011, God is telling you this right now, “I am not done yet. I still have great things in store for you.” and if you are thinking of quitting because it looks like nothing happens or nothing will happen in 3 months time, He is also telling you this, “Do not quit for your harvests (miracles, promises and major set ups) are coming and I want you to be there to witness it!”

Aren’t you excited? Me? Super excited! It’s just like what the people of Israel at Joshua’s time said, “There has never been a day like this one before” (Joshua 10:14, NLT) because every day is greater and better than yesterday.


+ + + + +

God's revelation

“In a little while, the One you are looking for will come. It will not be a long time now."
(Hebrews 10:37, NLV)


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Truly, no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no mind has imagined what you have prepared for those who love you. Dad, I’m getting excited every day. Super! And every day, I want to seek you more, I want to know you more, I want your will and plans more in my life and I love you more! Thank you so much, Dad. In Jesus’ precious name. Amen! 

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace