Thursday, July 14, 2011

Unleashing God-Given Gifts

I always ask God to give me wisdom and understanding to know what is right and wrong, to give me courage and self confidence to share the gospel to others and to give me the ability to write and to speak in front of many people. But how can I do these things if I won’t take a step of faith to do what I am asking for?

God talked to me. He told me to exercise my faith since he already planted good gifts in my heart. It is only I who is holding them back. Dad has a confidence in me and who am I not to trust my own self? For he already told me to be strong and courageous in Joshua 1:9. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Starting today, I will use my God-given potentials for His glory. I believe that He will guide and lead me to this journey. His goodness and favor will chase me down and overtaking me.



Let's pray.

"Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for the gifts that you planted in my heart before I was born. Thank you for the confidence in me and for the favors that shielding me wherever I go. May I use these gifts in sharing your gospel to other people and winning them for you. I love you, Dad!

In Jesus’ name. Amen!"

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace