Friday, July 29, 2011

God's Perfect Timing

One week of work is over! Reports. Minutes of meeting. Sorting. Encoding. Filing. Phone Calles. QOD. E-mails. Issues. Boss. Co-associates. Whew! Despite of all of these, I’m still grateful to out Father Almighty for giving me the opportunity to work in a government agency like DTI.

When I’m still in college, I always pray to God to give me a 5-working days of work. That is why when I graduated, I took a Civil Service Professional Exam but unfortunately I did not pass my first attempt. Honestly, I lose hope when I found out that I did not pass. I tried to applied a job in a bank (well, we all know banks are also 5 working days operation) and I got it but I quit because of some reasons.

One day in February 2009, Taan asked for my resume (she is currently working in DTI as RD’s secretary then) and without hesitation, I gave her a copy of my Resume, TOR and Diploma. One week later, I got a call from their office for an exam. After taking the exam, they informed me about the schedule of the interview, panel interview with the PSB and then one-on-one interview with the Asst. Regional Director.

After two to three weeks of waiting for the results, I dreamt of already working in the agency and I know that’s Gods way telling me that I have nothing to worry about because He already reserved the item for me. (They say a dream is my spiritual gift and I want to improve it more). Yes, I got the item and even promoted as a Project Development Officer I after 3 months. Now, I’m waiting for my appointment as a regular employee. Of course, I took the Sub-Pro and Professional Civil Service Exam and guess what? Through God’s grace and favor and through declarations and prayers of the people around me, I passed the two exams.

God really knows our dreams and desires of our hearts. He has His own way on how to bring them come to pass. We only have to be patient and we only have to trust His perfect timing.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I had a wonderful night last night. I attended the Yeshua Gathering with my friends at UMC Central. Before the start of the message of their guest pastor, I asked God to teach me on how to pray (intense praying/prayers with breakthrough/prayers na abot hanggang langit). He start his message with love thingy, I told myself, oh no! LOL! But the real message is all about praying. (Title of the message is: “Lord, teach us how to pray”) Wow, right? God answered my prayer through the message of the guest pastor.

The pastor discusses the ways to pray in 5 parts. (Luke 11:2-4, NIV)
1. Worship (Father, hallowed be your name)
    -  Be humble, humble yourself before the Lord
    - Sometimes we forget this right? We forget to give him what he deserved.

2. Witness (Your Kingdom Come)
   -  Ask for burden for the lost.
   - Of course, we also have to pray for the salvation of our loved ones.

“PUSH - Push Until Something/Salvation Happen”

3. Daily Needs (Give us each day our daily bread)
   - You have not because you ask not
   - Though our Father Almighty already knows our needs
     before we are going to ask him, we still have to tell Him the things we need.
    (Darby: Lord, IPAD2. G: Lord, house and lot, brand new car and my business! LOL!)

4. Confession (Forgive us our sin)
   - If we say that we have not sinned, you make a liar out of God
   - We are all sinners. There's nothing to boat to God.

5. Victory (Lead us not into temptation)
   -  Put on the full armor of God
   - We need the guidance of the Holy Spirit for us not to sin


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you, Dad for teaching me on how to pray with breakthrough. I’m sorry Dad that sometimes I’m losing my hope to the things I’m asking you and sometimes I forgot your perfect timing but you only showed me how faithful and gracious you are in my life. I love you, Dad. In Jesus’ name, Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace