Friday, July 22, 2011

I chose to GET WELL!

Last night, I kissed my “It’s Your Time” book goodbye. Now, I am welcoming a new book to read, “Battlefield of the Mind” by Joyce Meyer. Like my previous book, I asked God’s guidance to help me understand the essence of this book so that I can share it to others and I can apply it on my everyday living.

Thanks to Sir Carlo for having me this book. God bless you more, Sir.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

We had our BDD Team Building today at Halla Korean Restaurant at Friendship. Here are some photos of them. LOL! I only used my phone's camera.

The Section Heads of IDS and TDS, Ate May and Tadigs.


As gracious like her name.. Ate Grace..


Ate Rowi, DC Ning and Ate Grace

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 Jesus asked me, “Do you want to get well?” I answered, “Yes, I do”. Then he told me, “My child, let Him go and let me work in your life”.

Yes, I chose to let Him go in spite of the love I have for Him. Letting Him go is painful, is hard. Supah! But what can I do? I want to get well. I want God to heal me, to restore me, to change me and to bless me MORE. He cannot work in my life if I won’t do that. I know that he knows that I love Him and I also know that He loved me.

I know God is not surprise about this because He has our lives in His right palm. What do we know? Maybe God let this thing to happen for us to be strong, to be matured, to grow and to be fruitful. And what do we know, in His time, He will direct our paths again, He will restore the relationship. Remember, God is an extraordinary God, He loves to outdo Himself and His ways, thoughts and plans are higher than ours. As he said in Jeremiah 29:11, TMSG, “I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.”

Like Him, I do not want to lose the friendship we have. I can afford to lose a boyfriend not a best friend. As I’ve said to him, I will miss Him as a boyfriend.

Goodbye, Rabbit! Hello, Turtle!


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for the friendship and relationship that we had. Thank you for using Him for us (You and I) to have a deeper relationship. Thank you for the peace, joy and happiness in my heart despite of the struggles and pains I’m facing right now. I know that in your time, you can direct our paths again and you can restore the relationship that we had if that is the plan you have for us. If not, I know you will direct our paths to our best partner in lives. Continue to bless our friendship with more travels, adventures, favors and divine connections! I love you, Dad! In Jesus’ name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace