Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dawn Watch

Let everything that breathes sing praises to the LORD! Praise the LORD!
(Psalm 150:6, NLT)

Waaaaaa! I did not wake up in my phone’s alarm. Thank you Holy Spirit for waking me up! Whew! Good thing that Anjo was still in the bathroom but He’s already singing praises to God. What I did is get up, prepared my clothes and brushed my teeth and that is the least thing I can do while waiting for Him. We leave at exactly 4:50AM and we are favored enough to ride a tricycle right away.

When we arrive at His Life City Church for Prayer Works (I am a first timer here so do not expect too much from me, hehe!), I recognized the people who are singing in front. They are Zie, Aduy (Thanx Cang for correcting me, hehehe!) and the band. I was amazed for their dedication and passion in their ministry and also to the people inside the sanctuary because some of them came from far places and others are students.

I can feel the presence of the Holy Spirit moving around us. I acknowledged his presence and asked Him to give me the ability to pray in different language. The Holy Spirit is generous enough to give what I asked for! (If you read the book of Acts, you know what I’m talking about.) Finally! Then Ptr. Anthony told us that “extraordinary efforts produce extraordinary fruits. And praying without expectancy is worthless”. True enough. Why do we pray? Because we are expecting God to answer our prayers and to do miracles in our lives, right? He also revealed 3 secrets and a message from the Holy Sprit. First Secret, acknowledge the Holy Spirit. Second, Expect miracles. Third, cooperate with your Church. And the message from the Holy Spirit is the scripture below:

The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners.
(Isaiah 61:1, NIV)


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

A best friend of mine told me to expand my world which is a good idea and I thank Him for that. Well, this is my way in expanding MY WORLD.

Wednesday – Prayer Works
Friday – Prayer Works
Saturday – Prayer Works and Youth Gig
Sunday – Sunday Service / Family Gig

For I believe in God’s promise. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.” (Matthew 6:33, ESV). And I also want to share Ptr. Ru’s translation regarding this verse. “Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and He/She (partner in life) will be added unto you”. LOL!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I just had a dinner date with my trio, Chie and Taan at Toll Haus awhile ago. The waiters starved us to death before they serve our food/orders. Tsk, tsk, tsk! Bad service! Anyway, we enjoyed our chitchat and we learned so much to one another again. I already told Taan, Darby and I struggle in the corporate world. LOL! Sorry Taan for not telling you right away. I know you understand my reason and thank you for your suggestion about Joanne. I am looking forward to have a reconciliation with her. I appreciate and love you both!



Let’s pray.     

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for your Holy Spirit. Thank you for your fresh anointing and for honoring my request. Starting today, Dad, I will expect miracles to happen in my life every time I pray. I give you all the praises, honor and glory. In Jesus’ name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace