Monday, July 25, 2011

Easter Sunday

Yesterday (July 24, 2011, Sunday)


Ron and D invited their selves to attend our Sunday service which made me laugh. I usually invite my friends to attend our service but they always refusing my invitation. But these two invited their selves and I’m happy to accept their offer. I love to have a visitor in our church because I know there is no an accident why they are there. There is a purpose, indeed.

Based from my observation, they did enjoy the service (the Praise and Worship and the message). D also told me that He will going to do what Anjo did during the PAW. Anjo stopped the band to get the attention of the Church because we are singing “Nothing Impossible” by Planetshakers that time. Anjo asked us, “Do you understand what are you singing?” (See lyrics below) “If you do, why do you sing like that? Sing it with enthusiasm!” He is right, we should give the excellent praise and honor to God because He deserves it.

 I'm not gonna live by what I see,
I'm not gonna live by what I see,
[Pre-Chorus:]
Deep down I,
Know that You're here with me
I know that You can do anything
[Chorus]
Through You,
I can do anything
I can do all things
For it's You who gives me strength
Nothing is impossible
Through You blind eyes are open
Strongholds are broken
I am living by faith 
Nothing is impossible
[Bridge]
I believe, I believe
I believe, I believe in you 

Here are some photos during and after the service. Credits to the owner (D).

Seren Lee, Anjo and Paul during PAW

After the service


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Our Sunday did come for the 5 of us (Cang, Rachel, Ron and D). We attend the 3rd Family Gig at His Life City Church. I know God worked something in our lives. The message of Pastor William is about healing, miracles and faith. Well, I’ve been listening to healing and miracles messages for 2 Sundays now. Like what I’ve said to my post yesterday, He really knows what we need before we are going to ask Him.

After the gig, we took some photos at the backyard of the sanctuary (Backyard? I’m not sure on what term should I use here. Hahaha!). Again, credits to the owner (D).

G, Ron, D, Rachel and Cang after the Family Gig




Ron and D excused their selves because they still have businesses to attend to. Cang, Rachel and I have to stay because we still need to find Atche (Ptr. Erica) for my Life Group. But Ate Erica was hard to find and we ended up attending Ms. Rica Peralejo-Bonifacio’s talk. We are favored enough because we don’t have to buy tickets to enter the venue.

Ms. Rica Peralejo-Bonifacio talked about the “changed” that God did to her life. She admitted that she was mean to her co-artists (Mr. Dante, Piolo Pascual, Sam Milby and Sam’s manager) whey they are inviting her to attend a bible study. But one time, she was trapped to Sam’s invitation and she cannot do anything about it but to accept it. This is the time when God talked to her using the scripture below. Of course, change won’t happen in one day. There is a series of steps to fully be changed by the grace of God.

Just then a woman who had been subject to bleeding 
for twelve years came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak.
She said to herself, “If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed.”
Jesus turned and saw her. “Take heart, daughter,” he said
“your faith has healed you.”
And the woman was healed at that moment.” (Matthew 9:20-22, NIV)

After the talk, they call for an altar call. I don’t why I raised my hand which is so weird but when Rachel and I came to the front, something telling me to hug her which I did. Maybe God raised my hand to comfort Rachel that time and I felt good.

Finally, Cang and I had the chance to talk to Ate Erica. We told her that I am looking for a Life Group (for young professionals) and she introduced me to Ate Borj. Ate Borj asked me if I’m available every Wednesday and which company I’m working. I answered her, yes, I’m available every Wednesday and I’m working at DTI. Then we exchanged numbers.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Today (July 25, 2011, Monday)

I was about to watch Harry Potter 7.5 today but I can’t do it by myself pala. Hehe! What I did is I ride a jeep and put on my headset. While singing praises to God, I prayed to Him. Then God talked to me. He asked me to pray for my youngest sibling, Glecy, when I got home. I asked Him if He wants something to say to my sister. He told me this, “Tell her that I love her, I never forget her and I will never abandoned her. I have great things in store for her and her baby. I will provide everything they need.” I cried when I heard those words from God. When I got home, I called Glecy and we prayed. My voice was trembling but I continued what I’m assigned to do.

After we prayed, I hugged her so tight. I told her that I love her so much and I only want the best for her. Then she told me, “pinaiyak mo lang ako, Ate”.

I am super excited to my NEW WORLD with GOD, NEW DIVINE CONNECTION and NEW FIRE in my heart! Hallelujah!


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for the new world and new divine connections I have. I know that these “new” in my life will help me to keep the fire burning in my heart and help me to grow spiritually. I’m asking your Holy Spirit to continue to fill my cup and let it overflow. I want to seek you and love you more, Dad. In Jesus’ name, Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace