Saturday, July 16, 2011

Emotional Pain No More!

I’m being emotional these past few days. Yes, crying is a little bit tiring but I can’t help myself not to cry. (But the people around me don’t know that I’m struggling.) I’m an emotional freak indeed, my friends can testify about it. Sometimes I’m thinking that crying is one of the gifts that God had given me, which is not impossible, huh?

When sadness strikes, I pray to God and I remind myself in all his promises. Not just ordinary promises but “Exceeding great and precious promises” (2 Peter 1:4). I know in His perfect time, these promises will come to pass. I just have to be patient and be bold to Him.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


♫♪ I believe You're my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my Portion 
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need ♫♪

During the Youth Gig, we sang Healer by Planetshakers. The song moved me and I asked God to heal and free me from my emotional pain.

Live Strong is the title of sermon/lecture of Ptr. Ru today and the scripture he used made me smile. Kuya Alan (my co-associate) once told me about this scripture, “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.” (Corinthians 6:19-20, NIV). These Kuyas told the same thing. I should take good care of my body, I should eat the right food, and I should exercise and so on. I am guilty about taking good care of my body and eating the right food because I’ve been skipping meals for about 5 weeks now. I only eat biscuits and biscuits and bananas everyday. Hahaha!

Ptr. Ru gave us 5 Good Principles why should we take good care of our body and 2 Pointers. At the end of His sermon/lecture, he also prayed for those who are experiencing emotional pain! Yes, you heard me right, emotional pain! As if God telling me, “I hear your prayer. Now, It's time to receive my healing power.” Amazing!

I’ve experienced emotional pain but I know deep inside my heart that I am happy, complete and there is joy. Because I have a God who loves me unconditionally and will never leave nor forsake me.


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for your unfailing love and for drawing me next to you. Thank you for helping me to rise higher every time I stumble and fall and for healing me. Thank you for the divine connection I have with Cang and to the wildfires I will meet in the future. Dad, I’m getting excited and excited and excited everyday! For I know your ways, plans and thoughts are higher than ours. I love you, Dad! In Jesus’ name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace