Sunday, July 17, 2011

Miracles!

When I woke up this morning, I received two new messages 1 from SUNshine (Darby) and 1 from TiMothy (Cang). Sorry guys, I wasn’t able to read your messages and reply right away last night. Anyway, thank you and I appreciate you both!

Let me share Cang’s message for me from Dad.

The LORD himself will fight for you. Just stay calm." (Exodus 14:14, NLT)

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Last week, Ate Sei told me to come early today to welcome our guest/first timers. But I wasn’t able to come before the time due to transpo. When I came to our church, Ate Sei and Ate Ann (Taan and I spiritual mentor since we were kids) welcome and congratulates me for getting the item. They are too excited for me.

At the last part of the service, Ptr. Paul prayed for those who want to receive miracles in their lives (promotion and increase at work, healing, and so on). I’m thinking that time “why he didn’t say my long time prayer”. All of a sudden I heard him speak, “to the person who is asking why I didn’t say your prayer, God is telling to you right now that He heard your prayer.” I got Goosebumps when I heard those words from him.


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for the miracles in our lives, for hearing and granting our requests from you. We may see ourselves struggling right now but I know that we are created to live in victory and there is no weapon formed against us will ever prosper. I love you, Dad. We give you back all the praises, glory and honor. In Jesus’ name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace