Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mind Binding Spirit

I woke up this morning with negative thoughts rushing inside my head. They are telling me things that aren’t good, of course negative things. Those thoughts made my heart palpitate more and some of the thoughts telling me that the things I’m thinking (right now) are just made up because those are the things I want to believe. I talked to the Holy Spirit; I asked for his help and guidance that these thoughts will leave me. The devil ruined my sleep but I won’t let him ruin my day!

I get my new book. When I opened it, it’s in Chapter 6 entitled Mind-Binding Spirit. Whew! God is good, indeed. He knows what I need before I’m going to ask him. I did what I red in the first page. I bind the spirits of fear, mediocrity, inferiority, discouragement, cursing and lustful thoughts. I told the devil that I am loved, valued, champion, victorious, more than a conqueror, God has great things in store for me, and I am child of the Most High God. After praying, I told myself “the truth will set me free”. When I flip the next page, that verse is in there. Hehehe!

“Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
(John 8:32, NIV)

I believe this day is a great day! There is nothing to be worried about because God is working on the background and I know his Holy Spirit will be with me wherever I go.

Is there negative thoughts rushing in your head? Thoughts that telling you negative things like:

No one loves you?
God is telling you right now, “I love you with an everlasting love” – Jeremiah 31:33

No one cares for you?
God is telling you, “I care for you.” - 1 Peter 5:7

You feel weak and discouraged?
God is telling you, “Be strong and courageous!” – Joshua 1:9

No one doing good to you?
God is telling you, “I will never stop doing good to you.” – Jeremiah 32:40

Someone telling you that you are not good-looking, that you are a mistake.
God is telling you, “You were made in my image.” – Genesis 1:27 and “You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book.” – Psalm 139:15-16

There is nothing to worry about. Smile! It is all written in the book of life! I pray that these scriptures lifted your spirit.


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for your Holy Spirit, for your word. Thank you for being the best, the greatest Father I ever have! I love you, Dad. In Jesus’ name, Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace