Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Shake the Lazybones Off!

I was about to meet Ate Joan and Toni tonight but I cancelled our meeting due to my preparation for the Prayer Works tomorrow. I’ve been planning to attend the Prayer Works since April but I’ve never had the chance to do so because of my laziness. The Prayer Works starts at 5:00AM, meaning I need to get up, to prepare and to travel at His Life City Church, Dela Paz as early as 4:00AM. The scripture below encouraged me to attend the Prayer Works. I know little by little I will get used to wake up as early as 4:00AM every Wednesday.

6 Take a lesson from the ants, you lazybones. Learn from their ways and become wise!
7 Though they have no prince or governor or ruler to make them work,
8 they labor hard all summer, gathering food for the winter.
9 But you, lazybones, how long will you sleep? When will you wake up?
10 A little extra sleep, a little more slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest—
11 then poverty will pounce on you like a bandit; scarcity will attack you like an armed robber.

- Proverbs 6:6-11, NLT


I may not have the time to bond with Ate Joan and Toni tonight but God replaced them through Chie and Taan. It’s been a long time since the three of us got together. Even though we don’t text, talk, chat and see that much because of our schedules don’t meet, but we know in our hearts that we missed and loved one another. As Chie have said, “Kahit ali tamu miakit at mipagtext, jo, pero kapag miakit tamu, balamu napun tamu mu miakit. Uling makanta tamu ka-miss ing bawat metung/ kahit madalang lang tayong magkita at magkatext, pero kapag nagkita tayo, parang kahapon lang yung huli natin pagkikita dahil miss natin ang bawat isa.”

I will miss you, Chie. I know God will be with you and Bam in your new life at Canada. Muli kayu kapag makyasawa naku! Hahaha!


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for the friendship I have with Chie and Taan. I know that even though we don’t see and talk to each other more often, we have this divine connection that unites us. Dad, guide and lead Chie and Bam’s path as they enter a new life away from us. May everything they’ll touch will prosper and succeed. Thank you, Dad. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace