Monday, October 10, 2011

The Love Offering Message

The Widow’s Offering
 
1 While Jesus was in the Temple, he watched the rich people dropping their gifts in the collection box. 2 Then a poor widow came by and dropped in two small coins.[a]
 
3 “I tell you the truth,” Jesus said, “this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them. 4 For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has.”

Do you believe that God is not after to our offerings we give to him? How can he be after to our offerings when He has all the resouces and every good gifts we receive comes from him? God is looking into our hearts. He is looking if we are faithful to him in terms of giving because God alone is faithful to us.

That is the message I exhorted for the love offering last Sunday. Before I went to the pulpit, Rai told me to go into the middle then I told her, “can I stay to the place where Pastor Ru prayed?” But she insisted that I should go to the middle which I did. During my exhortation, my voice is trembling and I can’t hear myself due to my nervousness. Well, you can’t blame me because it’s my first time to talk in front of many people (500+) and some of them are pastors and mentors. Whew! But I told Daddy God that he is my courage, strength, confidence, understanding and wisdom. Only by His grace why I stood and spoke in front of his children.

When Pastor Anthony started his message for today. He told that God is really watching us. Why? Because the message I exhorted is the same message He is going to share with us. See, God is moving.

I believe that this love offering exhortation is also included in my harvest season. Now i’m looking forward on what God has still have for me in His store. Wiiiiiii!


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

You are my strength, my understanding, my courage, my wisdom, my confidence and my everything! Thank you father for the opportunity to exhort your message in front of your sons and daughters. Dad, continue to anoint and bless your word and your exhorters. Father, we thank you for your blessing, favor, grace, loving provision and great things you have in store for us. We pray that you may be glorifed and honored in everything we do. We love you. In Jesus’ name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace