Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Strength will rise

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.
(Philippians 4:13, NLT)

He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
(Isaiah 40:29, NIV)

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
(Ephesians 6:10, NIV)

But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.
(Isaiah 40:31, NLT)

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
(2 Corinthians 12:9, NIV)

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
(Psalm 28:7, NIV)

The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights. 
(Habakkuk 3:19, NIV)


If you notice the scriptures above, they are all about strength. Why? Our Likha ng Central Luzon Trade Fair started yesterday and we (TPOs) are physically and mentally tired due to the preparation of ingress and opening. Aside from that, our trade fair will run for 5 days and it is being held at SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City, and that is a 3-hour drive from our province.

We are praying that our clients will be satisfied to the results of their sales because some of them were affected by the typhoons that hit our country 2-3 weeks ago. Also, we are inviting you to visit the fair to see various and unique products from Central Luzon.


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

We praise you and we glorify you, Father. We are dedicating to you our Regional Trade Fair and give us the strength, understanding and patience that we need in organizing our fair for I know that we will be facing adversities all throughout. God, I also pray that we may learn to be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry at all times. Bless the TPOs, bless our clients and bless the buyers, Dad. In Jesus’ name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace