Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Learnings

Whoaaah! It’s been a week since I last updated this blog. I hope you are all okay with the grace of our Father. Our 5-days Trade Fair ended last Sunday and I’ve learned a lot during those days. Let me enumerate those learning to you.

First. Satan knows our weaknesses. He knows when to attack us especially when we are idle and we are spiritually weak. That is why 1 Peter 5:8 (NLT) reminds us to Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour.” Honestly, during the course of the fair, I felt emotionally and spiritually weak. I missed our life group, youth gig and Sunday celebration. Satan took advantage of it. He kept on feeding my mind of negative thoughts. What I did is I look for a place where I can have a one-on-one conversation with our Father and I cast to him all my worries and rebuke the spirit of worries and fears in my system.

Second. When you are claiming something make sure that your thoughts and hearts are aligned. Before, I claimed something that my heart is not sure if I really wanting it. My thought says, “You need the promotion” (If you remember I applied for the Cashier I Position in our office, that’s it.) But my heart says, “I don’t want to leave Ate Grace and my work in BDD.” God knows my desires and heart, He did not give the promotion to me but I know in His time He will promote me professionally.

Third (Last). God will give you the strength you need in times of troubles and adversities. Use biblical scriptures or verses to motivate and to inspire you when you feel you are weak.

That’s it for now. I’ve been waiting for this day to come (October 27, 2011 in our time). Why? Today is the day of the Women’s EGR in our church. It’s my first time to join this event and I can’t help myself to get excited! Wooohooo!


To view the LCL 2011 pictures, click here.


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Father, thank you for your faithfulness and goodness in our lives. We know that most of the time we fail you but you are gracious and merciful enough to pick us up again. Father, sustain me with your love and grace that I won’t be satisfied with the relationship that we have today. That I will seek you more, know you more, and love you more and more. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace