Friday, October 07, 2011

Encountering Sandpaper People

Have you ever encounter sandpaper people in your lives? If you had or have, be thankful to them. Why? Because God is using them to polish you so that your shine will come out. This is what I’ve learned from the past days.

Encountering sandpaper people is not easy. They will rub you the wrong way. They are difficult to get along with. They will make you cry. Sometimes they will make you feel that you are a loser and all. Do you know that having these kind of people around you, God is only testing your patience and understanding?

I’ve been praying to God to give me more patience and understanding and He gives me these kinds of people. As days goes by, it’s getting tougher and tougher. I even went to the comfort room to cry my heart out to our Father because I do not know if I did something wrong to this person or what. God made me realize that this is just a test and there’s a great reward waiting for me. And I’m holding to that promise.

If you have someone like this in your life right now, remember to “smile” because there’s nothing you can’t overcome especially when God is with you.

Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Father, thank you for giving us this kind of people in lives. We know that you want us to learn something from them and you will remove these people in our lives once they are done on their purpose. I love you, Dad. In Jesus’ mighty name. AMEN!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace