Sunday, October 30, 2011

Consulting GOD



In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
(Proverbs 3:6, NIV)

I have a question. Does in everything you do, you always consult or inquire our God? Honestly, I’m guilty about this. I rarely ask for his guidance that most of the time I always consult my friends every time I’m dealing something in my life. But now, I’ve learned my lesson.

Why we need to be constantly consult with the Lord?

First, in consulting our Lord, he gives us success. Let me give you an example.

Uzziah sought God during the days of Zechariah, who taught him to fear God. And as long as the king sought guidance from the LORD, God gave him success.
(2 Chronicles 26:5, NLT)

When we are seeking God’s guidance, he will only give the best for us. He will never fail us.

Second, in consulting our Lord gives us rest. Because we are rest assured that everything will fall into their places and all good things will work together for us.

I pray that we will be like King David because almost on all occasions, he consulted the Lord. He won’t go in a battle without consulting our Heavenly Father. That is why during the time of his reign there is peace and prosperity in Israel.


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Father, we pray that we will be like King David that we will consult or inquire you on all occasions that we will not only lean on our own understanding and as well as to other people. Father, we thank you that you are always available when we want to consult and inquire you and also for being the best consultant. We bring you back all the praises, glory, honor, blessing and power. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace