Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Waiting with CONFIDENCE!

But if we look forward to something we don't yet have, we must wait patiently and confidently.
(Romans 8:25, NLT)


Every time I am praying to God for my personal life, He always answers me with these words, “wait patiently and confidently”. As He said in Isaiah 65:24, NLT, “I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers! That is the reason why He told me those words because He already answered my prayers.

Now, the only thing I know is this, His promises will come to pass in His perfect timing and my future is bright and I need shades!


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you Father for answering my (our) prayers before I call to you. Lord, give me more patience and endurance while waiting confidently for your perfect time. I love you, Dad! In Jesus’ precious name. AMEN!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

Let's talk...

Joel Osteen Quotes

Popular Posts

Flickr Photostream

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace