Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Waiting with CONFIDENCE!

But if we look forward to something we don't yet have, we must wait patiently and confidently.
(Romans 8:25, NLT)


Every time I am praying to God for my personal life, He always answers me with these words, “wait patiently and confidently”. As He said in Isaiah 65:24, NLT, “I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers! That is the reason why He told me those words because He already answered my prayers.

Now, the only thing I know is this, His promises will come to pass in His perfect timing and my future is bright and I need shades!


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you Father for answering my (our) prayers before I call to you. Lord, give me more patience and endurance while waiting confidently for your perfect time. I love you, Dad! In Jesus’ precious name. AMEN!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace